- Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 15-20 minutes until tender, then drain and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, grill the bacon for 4-5 minutes until crispy then dice, adding this to the potatoes
- along with the onions and cheese.
- Mix together the oil, vinegar and mustard then combine in with the potato mix.
- Season to taste. Serve warm or cold with a tomato and green salad.
Per 100g. Energy 593kJ/142cal, Fat 9g, Of which saturates 2.6g, Carbohydrates 9.3g, Of which sugars 1.0g, Protein 5.9g, Salt 1.2g
Per portion. Energy 1262kJ/303cal, Fat 19.2g, Of which saturates 5.6g, Carbohydrates 19.9g, Of which sugars 2.2g, Protein 12.6g, Salt 2.6g